“To further the development and education of young people through leisure time activities so as to help them grow to full maturity as individuals and members of society and that their conditions of life may be improved.”
To support clubs and projects so they can deliver the best service for young people in Berkshire and give them the best possible start in life.
Berkshire Youth acknowledge the trust placed in us by parents, carers, affiliated clubs/projects and our partners. We also endeavor to work within a framework that is sensitive to the local community agenda.
- To establish, support and develop clubs for young people
- To provide a platform for work related to drugs/alcohol abuse, crime and other social issues
- To work towards the initiation and support of relevant community projects
- To provide high quality training, personal development and activity programmes through a network of national and local partners
- To work in partnership with other specialist agencies, to improve greater social inclusion and financial independence for young people
- To provide an opportunity for the implementation of local and national government initiatives in social development programmes, through the voluntary youth service
- To afford the opportunity to commercial organisations to support the growth of young people in a wide range of sponsored programmes and activities.
Contact us to learn more about Berkshire Youth.